Spanish Courses.

 

Bla Bla Company is backed by an 18-year experience. During this time, we have offered Spanish courses of many kinds and levels, such as private courses, continued training for foreign workers as well as courses for companies and students.

We have had students from different countries, like Portugal, Great Britain, China, France, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Morocco, Austria, United States, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Egypt and many more.

xxxx

 

SIELE offers you up to 5 types of exams adapted to your Certification needs. Choose yours and get your Spanish Certificate validity for 5 years!

SIELE GLOBAL:  The most comprehensive online exam for certifying your Spanish proficiency.

It is a single multilevel exam that allows you to obtain the SIELE certificate, a document that includes a score from 0 to 1000, the result of the sum of your scores from each of the four tests, and associated with the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).

INDEPENDENT MODALITIES: These are 4 other exam modalities based on a combination of the various tests.

Any of these four independent modalities enable you to obtain the SIELE Report and your obtained scores can be associate with the CEFR levels.

Our courses for every level (where appropriate) start every working Monday in the year according to our Bla Bla Company

Classes start at 9.30 am from Monday to Friday and they last 50 minutes.

course should be paid in advance under the conditions below:

  • Classes must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance, and you will need to pay 25% of the course price to book it. The rest of the price (75%) will be paid on your arrival to Bla Bla Company, just before the course start.

P3303912bisServices included in the price:

  1. Level test
  2. Class material
  3. Classes
  4. to our APP by the students and their family for teaching follow-up
  5. Map of Granada with useful information
  6. Four extra activities
  7. Information about other extra activities
  8. Guidance

P3303918bis

Groups are made up of a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8 people.

Courses offered by BlaBla & Company:

 

Total:

P3303941bisChoose your accommodation

Select your activities

Registration courses

Bla Bla Company offers “special courses for groups”. Ask for a personalized price for an “all-included” pack.

 

Translate »