In Bla Bla Company, extra activities are an enjoyable complement to improve your Spanish.
With Bla Bla Company you will be able to enjoy different activities depending on how long you stay, the weather conditions or the season.
Every course includes at least four extra activities each week already included in the price of the course. Note: these activities do include guides, required didactic material, explanations about historical, artistic or environmental visits. They do not include food and drink, bus, entrance fees for monuments, museums and/or shows.
Every Monday you will find information about the activities for the corresponding week on our noticeboard:
- Guided tour around the city center of Granada.
- Visit to the Alhambra.
- Visit to Generalife.
- cinema evening.
- Arabic Granada: tour around Bib-rambla and Albaycín, ending in an Arabic-style tea shop.
- Jewish Granada: tour around Realejo and visit to a Sephardic museum about Spanish Jewish. After that, we have some drinks in Campo del Príncipe.
- Christian Granada: walk around the city center, including the visit to several monumental churches. At the end of the tour we have some “tapas” in Plaza Nueva.
- Lorca’s Granada: tour around special spots related to the renowned poet Federico García Lorca in Granada. This walk finishes in the park Huerta de San Vicente (Federico García Lorca’s house).
- Swimming in indoor or outdoor swimming pool (depending on the season).
- Meeting to have some “tapas”.
- Flamenco shows in Sacromonte caves.
- to Sierra Nevada (depending on the season).
- Spanish cuisine workshops.
There is also a wide choice of different optional activities for your free time, such as:
- Visit to Alpujarra towns.
- Horse riding along Granada’s meadows and rivers
- Tennis, paddle, zumba, gym, etc.
- Visit to the Cathedral and the Royal Chapel.
- Visit to Parque de las Ciencias (Science Park).
- Trips to Nerja, Córdoba, Sevilla, Málaga, Úbeda, Baeza, Mojácar, etc.
- Mountain biking.
- Ski and snowboard in Sierra Nevada (depending on the season).
Sample program for two weeks: